Stephen Covey, respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher and organizational consultant earned his stripes with his acclaimed book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People." Here's a quick recap of his 7 Habits:
1. Be Proactive: accept responsibility
2. Begin with the End in Mind: Create a mental vision
3. Put First Things First: Prioritize
4. Think Win-Win: Seek Mutual Benefit
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood: Balance kindness with courage
6. Synergize: Go for creative co-operation
7. Sharpen the Saw: Constantly renew yourself.